Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #101
Slipknot
Super Moderator

It doesn't that and I never said it did
No one is condemning babies, that is just your over reaction. I didn't write it.
I get what you are saying about the tactic
It doesn't talk about how to prevent that and the legislatures who write these laws are the ones who should be the ones to cover all bases, that is their jobs. I suggest you write your legislatures and not on a fishing forum political forum.
People besides you do address that

How about in NC , are you supposed to come to the bathroom with your birth certificate to show you were born what it says on the door?

I am not a liberal Jim, but I know intolerance when I see it

If women are afraid of Willie Horton going in their bathroom and being threatened, I am pretty sure some law allowing transgendered to use it does not allow predators to commit crimes, so again, address the issue with your legislature, obviously the people in NC must have since they got something done to cause all this fuss over a bathroom. I suggest they carry mace or pepper spray. There are lots of sickos out there.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.