View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
FishermanTim

The madness never seems to end...

Let's see, the remake of a remake of "The Grinch that stole Christmas" was just titled "The Grinch"...

Whack-jobs are now calling for a ban of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" because it condones bullying...

Now a Midwest radio station has stopped playing "Baby, it's cold outside" because THEY believe it promotes violence against women.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that these idiots have wasted so much time and energy to do such complete and in-depth "research" into the hidden meanings that only they can perceive, or that these "geniuses actually have the ability to walk, talk and rationalize a coherent thought?

The last item was the proverbial "last" straw, as they claim the lyrics are "insensitive to the "#METOO" movement.

I can't seem to find any instance, EVER of these same people protesting and promoting a boycott of ANY radio/TV station that broadcast any one of the thousands of popular rap songs that openly promote much worse treatment of women?

Nothing but a bunch of whiny, spineless wussies that need to waste time to feel that they are important, even if it's only to their (imaginary) friends and family!

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote