View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:44 AM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I thank your Dad for his bravery. I am sure he Was a loyal marine who supported his country. This has nothing to do with the NZ tragedy however. White, black,Muslim or Christian this is not about Trump regardless of how you would like to phrase it. I am sure your Dad would have the clarity to understand this. I understand Trump is thin skinned and petty but that shoe apparently fits you too. Sorry if you are offended by the diaper comment but it seemed appropriate given the whining. If you can point out one tragedy at home where he showed a lack of empathy that may bolster your case but I can’t think of one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Well his lack of empathy started decades ago, when he bragged about his building being the biggest in Manhattan now that the twin towers fell. Classic Trump moment making fun of a disabled journalist, or calling a women too ugly for him to assault, or stating African American women have low IQ’s. His behavior toward the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johns was another perfect example. How about when he initially refused to lower the flag to half mast after the passing of John McCain and this past weekend’s attack is one only a coward would make. While Bounty Company might have liked him throwing rolls of paper towels after the hurricane, it showed again his complete lack of empathy. Oh and how can we forget his classic line, that I’m sure there are good people on both sides. Shinning moment for him, showing unbelievable empathy (NOT) for the thousands in California who lost everything, instead focusing on his opinion mismanagement of the forests caused the fire, someone with empathy holds those opinions to much much later. Christ, where aren’t there examples of his complete lack of empathy, the list is a long one for sure.

Your insults don’t bother me in the least, just exactly what I’ve come to expect from the hard core MAGA hat wearing crowd, if it makes you feel better to insult and bully people, then you are a reflection of what sits in the oval office. While I disagree with yours and others opinion of Trump, I refuse to get down to your level and start throwing insults.