View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 10:00 PM   #435
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so we’ll impeach him, because a disgruntled former
employee with blatant inconsistencies in her testimony, “has an idea” somethings not right. That’s what you’re saying now?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You’re repeating lies again, just like your hero Floridaman
Pompeo knew 100 percent that the Yovanovitch removal was all a setup. We know that because, when Senator Bob Menendez asked Pompeo’s deputy secretary of state, John Sullivan, about Yovanovitch — at Sullivan’s Senate confirmation hearing on Oct. 30 to become the next U.S. ambassador to Moscow — he stated that she had served “admirably and capably.” When Menendez asked Sullivan whether Giuliani was behind her removal, Sullivan baldly declared that Giuliani was “seeking to smear Ambassador Yovanovitch, or have her removed. I believed he was, yes.”

Those were the words of Pompeo’s own deputy!

But they’ve never come out of Pompeo’s mouth. Though he reportedly argued privately to the President to keep Yovanovitch in place, Pompeo faithfully executed Trump’s order without uttering a word to defend his ambassador’s reputation in public. Would you want that #^&#^&#^&#^& as your commanding officer or leader of the State Department? He’s as slimy as they come.
Nobody left in Floridaman’s administration has a spine

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin