View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 03:03 PM   #205
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
what hypocrisy? that people don't kill people?no the hypocrisy that we hear every time that there is a mass shooting w/a semi - that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Yet, NK can't have a nuke bc the nuke could kill us all.
A bullet striking someone at a high rate of speed hitting a vital organ can kill someone just as dead as a nuke can, of course. So your point is to take the guns out of the hands of those who cannot be trusted? Like trying to keep a maniac dictator from getting one? Last I checked most lawful gun owners are not threatening mankind, so why gun control? there are laws that don't get enforced, do that first, if that doesn't work then work harder and smarter but don't put blame on others rights. So get rid of all weapons on earth and man will still kill even with bare hands. This could go on forever with your hypocrisy. Live in fear about every little thing that could end your life possibly. Stay inside if a revolution starts.
Yhea, I live in fear

Don't think I ever heard anyone here claim all weapons on earth should be banned.

sounds like you are paranoid someone is going come knocking on your door to take your gun away - And I'm the one living in fear