View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #35
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
From Noel Casler
I feel like too many folks don’t know that Donald Barr, Bill’s Father was fired at Dalton, along with Jeffrey Epstein, his 24 year-old, non-BA credentialed. physics teacher/wingman. Barr then went to Hackley School where he was known as ‘Chester the Molester’. None of this is made up. You can research it yourself. I attended Hackley School Prom in ‘80’s and heard stories about Donald Barr. Bill Barr himself was Horace Mann class of ‘67, I believe, and a student during the period covered in the class action lawsuit for victims. Point being, predation is cyclical and generational and the victims become the perpetrators and the enablers. Bill Barr would do anything to keep these secrets and keep Trump in power. Watch him.
Your slimy attempt at smearing Bill Barr fell on my deaf ears. I'm not interested in his father. I'm nothing like my father. As far as what I have actually seen of Bill Barr, he appears to be a good man. With a core principle that I admire.

But what I think of him as a person is not relevant to me, what he does as Attorney General is what I care about.