View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
Hey John,

Not sure if you are a administrator for this site or not ? I am not trying to spam this site by any means thank you. I have inquired on a couple of ocassions on what it takes to become a sponsor on this site with no response. Seems like a great site on which I would like to contribute my striped bass reports as well as offshore tuna reports. If someone could please get back to me with a sponsorship agreement that would be great, if not I will not add my web site to my post's as I did not in my previous post. If you could PM me rather than add your response to the public forum that would be great. Thank You
We don't necessarily want the reports though I'm sure some would like them - much rather have you hang and enjoy. Be part of the people - we have a great bunch of folks - do not just drive by shooting reports and pics of smiling babies (that has happened before by others) on every discussion board in the northeast.

As for the post (and some previous others you have posted) they clearly are for the purpose of advertising and self promotion. Perhaps you ignored the part in registration that says not to do that but if you are unsure here it is "... Commercial Advertising without written permission from Striped-Bass.com is Strictly Prohibited, this includes self promotion and promotion of external entities. This is locally considered "SPAM" and is prohibited at Striped-Bass.com..."

Seriously, please join the forum and have some fun, mingle a bit. Maybe something akin to advertising down the road but I get a lot of requests to advertise (btw nothing re: Karen Lynn searching my emails for past couple years - may have gone into junk mail accidentally). As a rule we don't have wide open advertising but the significant majority of advertisers here (all?) were members & participants first...

Thanks,

John

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote