View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #89
MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
According to who? Where is all this coming from? The NRA? Do they back any of this up with solid facts and quotes? Of course not! That wouldn't be seedy!
C'mon man, I just cited a direct quote of what he said. Back up your claims.

I think there's WAY bigger things to fight right now than Heller, and he knows that.

The adage is a lie, only those with connections will have guns, not outlaws. Look what happened to them in the wild west, they got dead.

You have a problem with him going after OPEC? That shocks me.

Social Security is already a wreck, hell, might as well screw up 401k's.

Take a long look at your avatar, McCain would love to see that burn.

My reality is this, we're screwed right now. Right wing presidents aren't doing it. We're in an epic debt. I'm looking forward, not at now.

The same things were said about Clinton as far as guns yet nothing ever actually happened, he didn't take away your guns, he passed a bunk republican created bill that made all the anti-gun people feel better about themselves and life went on as normal.

I'm tired of the same war monger idiots running the show. I don't want to think of more of this crap starting up and my friends or family or eventual children having to be drafted. I don't want to see people in office who couldn't give a damn about the environment and would rather pander to some multinational mining company than save the people they claim to have as 'family'.

2 more grunts died and 3 more were injured the other day. For what?

There comes a point where enough is enough.
I'll get back to you later this afternoon. Have to get ready for work.

As far as your answers being direct quotes; did you hear him say these things or are you reading them ?

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Bara...un_Control.htm

Here's a little reading for you. But you will spin it around and refute it.