View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 04:03 PM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
He was doing quite well before covid.

Don't know what skills a President must have when the confluence of Deep State illegal tactics against him, opposition party treachery, haters in his own party, as well as fake news legacy media lying about him, constantly accusing him with insinuations, conjectures, inferences, implications, innuendos, hints, suggestions, without solid evidence, and all of the above constantly-without-end investigating him, all the while conspiring to prevent or falsely "debunk" information that favored him, trying to crush him with legal and political indictments in order to imprison him, remove him from office, prevent him from running, totally destroy him, and oh yeah, overturning his election--I don't know what extraordinary skills it would require to enable him to deliver results.

In the meantime, as the video, and the subject of this thread point out, the real and present danger to "our democracy," to our Republic, is that very pernicious, anti-constitutional government suppression of free speech. I know, from previous posts and threads of yours, that you approve of denying any voice to "conservative" views. So it serves your agenda well to change the subject.
Trump is a mentally unwell, morally bankrupt person, comically unqualified for the presidency.

Otherwise decent people argue we should ignore this because ends.

Then he debased and disgraced his defenders, waging war against the ends for which they prostituted themselves.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin