Thread: WWHD
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 03:09 PM   #98
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
That is ridiculous. But even if it were true, no matter if she had some nice accomplishments, her major incompetence in an important political office along with her chequered past and general untrustworthiness makes one wonder why she is the Democratic candidate. My guess is that her party and her followers want more of the same social disintegration, economic bankruptcy, and weak responses to real foreign threats to our existence.
She's the democratic candidate because she's the most qualified and has the passion to serve the people. Her resume is substantial to say the least. Nobody in positions of consequence has a perfect record, there's just too much that's out of your control, you have to look at the net...

Quote:
Her demonstrated inability to properly execute leadership of the most powerful nation on earth has no alternative who is less dangerous than she is. As flawed as Trump is, he does not have the influence in his party to lead it into the same fiscal, social, and existential chaos that Hillary and her ultra-Progressive cohorts have in the Democrat Party.
She's never been POTUS, how can you say she's failed to "properly execute leadership of the most powerful nation on earth?'"

Quote:
And though both he and Hilary are narcissists, his is the classic personally self-centered kind which is less dangerous than the moral narcissism of Hilary, and of Progressives in general. His narcissism allows him to be flexible in things other than himself. Hers will not allow her to bend from Progressive ideology because it has become who she is and is the driving for of her narcissism, of her self love.
I'm not sure narcissist is an appropriate label for Hillary, though it's a nobrainer for Trump.

There was a great article I read a few months ago about the other story with Clinton's emails...that they revealed she was a genuine and caring person with a sense of responsibility of those she worked with...that's not the trait of a narcissist, quite the opposite.

Quote:
And, most importantly for me, The judges she would nominate for the Supreme Court, as well as the lower courts, would devastate the Constitution even more than has already been done.
Given Trump's tendency to chance positions on a whim I think you'd get a better result from Clinton...at least you know she'll nominate quality people.