View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 06:47 PM   #9
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Realistic unfairness thats funny.. you suggest he has done nothing to garner the attention he gets

I doubt he would debate with questions taken from a Hat or a computer . He would still wave the bias flag .
The man just can't answer hard questions . Hes good at pointing fingers and lying
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Oh he absolutely has done plenty of things to garner a sizeable amount of attention. Probably half the time it is justified. But he, like any other Republican, will not get a fair deal from the media. This is why we not have a Trump. Remember, Romney was going to be like Hitler, after the Bu#^&#^&#^&#^&ler of course, and now we have Trumphitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
didn't he actually say he wouldn't care about 47% of Americans if he got elected. Think about that statement and what it means for the president to say that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No, he said that 47% of the population were not going to vote for him no matter what because, his quote:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what."

But remember, he had binders full of women qualified to run various departments that were going to be part of his administration. But the media ran with that to cudgel him. And that he was going to steal everyone's money, make grandma homeless.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: