View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:02 PM   #78
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Calling BS, I never talk politics outside of this forum, so no my words aren’t being heard by more than a small handful. BUT millions heard Trumps words and they do matter and while he finally came out (wonder what pressure was brought to bear to make that happen, family or party), they were a bit late IMHO. You defend the clown at every turn no surprise, no less than Jim on the market and economy (long term vision be damned), or Dangles best president ever.

God forbid I tried to change the discussion from partisan BS into something constructive, but where might that go. Do we want to talk about gun legislation or why or how someone with a screw loose can buy an assault weapon and put a 100 round magazine on it. Can you imagine the death toll had officers not been right there?

If nothing changes it will only increase, but if the NRA and lobbying keeps buying our policies we are doomed to repeat these over and over.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I'm willing to talk meaningful changes, let's talk about someone with a screw loose being able to buy a semi-automatic rifle. Versus, why should someone without a loose screw be told they can't?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: