View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What crime are they investigating ? Lets start here it's not in order but why not... then lets move on to the evidence or probable cause as to why they think a crime was committed

BUT seeing how you think the Bidens committed crimes because thats what Trump told you . I can see why you think crimes have been committed here ..

JIM if being unethical is a crime .. Whats that make Trump?

Or even better why is this Durham not looking into Biden.. and i guess doing this now before an election is what? Accidental..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"What crime are they investigating ? "

So by your own admission you have no idea what they're investigating, but somehow you already know the investigation is a sham.

Violating the rights of American citizens is a constitutional violation. Applying for FISA warrants to help a political ally is a constitutional violation.

How about you read what the IG and Durham say, before you make up your mind? What does it say that you made up your mind without even knowing what they were investigating?

Is there any evidence that Durham is a political hack, and not a serious prosecutor? Look at what he did in Boston...