View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 10:21 PM   #19
Jenn

Never hit a deer on the road thank goodness! Ran over the biggest racoon Ive ever seen years ago in my 1991 Corolla and thought I wrecked my car. Had 2 VERY close calls of near death on the snomobile with moose (damn I still nearly piss my pants just thinking about those moments) and one incident up in VT when hubby was driving up a snow covered winding road and two cows (of the bovine/beefer kind) suddendly popped into the road on a downward hill in the snow. Started to slow down but there was no stopping quite in time and hit both head on, broadside to their bodies causing $8K worth or front end damage to his truck. we were in moose country and had literally just had the conversation that "hitting a moose up there was just a matter of time" and how lucky we had been with all the trips we had made without incident! At first we both thought thats what was what we hit until our brains caught up with what our eyes knew we saw and went... " huh? those were cows!" WTF!? Best part was next day in the local joint up there the locals were talking about the farmer that had two cows that got loose a couple months ago and he still had not found welllllllll.....we didnt want to confess but we did admit we "found" them the night before! LOL! Can't make this Poop up if we tried! It was hysterical and we felt terrible at the same time!

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote