Thread: Chansley
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 07:36 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Simple. There’s an abundant ignorant uneducated working class who will be more easily exploited by the ruling class.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
my brother lived in CT his whole
life, started a business from scratch that was in CT ( franchise consulting). 10 years ago, i helped him do the math of how much he’d save by moving his family and his business to a beautiful suburb of nashville. his savings, in his pocket, was more than $3,000 every month. that was just taxes, that’s not counting groceries and utilities and gas and things like that. so he moved. He’d say his quality of life went up. I’ve been there, to Franklin TN, it’s beautiful.

i could move to NH and save $1,000 a month in state taxes, $1,000 a month for the rest of my career. it’s a fortune. there’s not one service i get in CT, that i couldn’t get in a nice suburb in NH. i get absolutely nothing for the premium i pay.

i can therefore make a case that the stupid people are the ones paying exorbitant, unnecessary taxes for 50 years, who have nothing to show for it except meaningfully lower net worth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device