Thread: Gardening Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #139
cheferson

Almost done getting all the berries in! Got every possible berry just about that will grow in zone 6 ! Sea berries , honey berries, service berries , salal, elderberries , huckleberries , goji, loads of black and raspberries, strawberries ,jostaberries , currants, gooseberries, hardy kiwi , cranberries , lingonberries, field berries, musk strawberries , goumi, jujube , carpet raspberries , bunch different wild and high bush blueberries , paw paw , figs , mulberries, wintergreen , and bilberries. Sure I missed a few too! Also growing wasabi, medler , and some hops!

Cant wait till all these are grown in and loaded up! Then I'll be able to take out my daughter almost year round and have something to pick!

Veggie garden has been dumping produce too! Loads of greens , radish , kohlrabi , and carrots. Purple and jersey asparagus came up great! Tomatoes are setting , and the snow peas are starting to form! Been destroying the bok choi in stir frys , with fresh lemongrass! My daughter will eat anything too! She eats fresh arugula and broccoli rabe right from the garden ! Heh
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by cheferson; 06-14-2013 at 04:49 PM..
cheferson is offline   Reply With Quote