View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 07:03 PM   #6
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
So it's ok to have an obstructionist house and senate for the past bunch of years that tried to block obama from doing anything but this is a bad thing? Ok.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Respect the office and the democratic process, especially when in an elected office themselves..... As for obstructionist, isn't this the political operandi we have come to live with, no matter which party is in the White House? Not saying I agree with it at all. None of these current Congressional members knows how to get a deal done. Tip ONeill and Reagan could sit down and get things done for the benefit of the people. Both could negotiate, and come out with a beneficial product. Now we have two parties so divided that they must "win" at all costs and the public be damned..... I am a right leaning conservative independent. Voted against Hillary. So I therefore support the only candidate that could have kept her out of that office. Voting in a sophomoric senator with no qualifications to the White House for two terms and then voting in Elizabeth lying Warren to the Senate?????? It should not surprise you to see the pendulum swing to the other extreme. And that is how you get to a Trump White House.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.