Thread: Bachman?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
If you want to give someone credit for their generosity, support a democratic candidate.

Quite frankly, I don't care how many foster kids she raised or how nice of a person she is. I still think the woman is a terrible political candidate who doesn't stand a chance of gathering support from any groups that isn't hard lined christian and hyper conservative.
Well Johnny, when you post unflattering photos of her, it's kind of hard to tell what it is you're looking for in a candidate, since an unflattering photo doesn't say anything about her views on the problems we face, does it?

I agree she's way too radical, her campaign isn't going anywhere. I don't agree with her on some important issues, but her work with foster kids is nothing short of heroic. Absolutely heroic. While that may not mean anything to you, some people might find that worthwhile, some might even find it inspiring.

"If you want to give someone credit for their generosity, support a democratic candidate. "

Since every study shows that conservatives are more generous than liberals, I have no idea why I'd want to do that...in case you don't know this, liberals don't see fostering as the solution to unwanted kids, their solution is abortion.