View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 04:11 PM   #165
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You’ve seen zero evidence??

he said it was white guys, two black guys confessed

the black guys we’re friends of his, were seen in surveillance cameras as the only human beings in the area at the time of the attack

they had receipts for rope and bleach, used in the attack

smollet has spoken to them
just before, and just after the attack, on his phone

smollett refuses to turn over his phone, and when he did, it had been altered

we also know that the grand jury indicted on 16 felonies, and that smolletts family has connections with the obamas

you knew none of this? You’re a liar. you a brain dead thoughtless zombie, who can’t bring himself to admit what everybratuonal person knows, that he staged this. your brain can’t let you admit this, because in your mind, i guess, that’s saying all liberals are bad and all conservatives are good.

He staged this. your beliefs don’t allow you to admit the obvious. time for
new beliefs when you are trapped by such obvious truth.

Protect the narrative at all costs.

You humiliated yourself here.

all by myself? how about what the cops have said, and wht the grand jury did, and the fact that his two black friends confessed to a crime he said was carried out by white trump
supporters?

pathetic.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no tv, don't take the paper anymore
NPR isn't fixated on it
I have not made it a point to read anything about it and I would have had to
What you wrote there is far more than I know about this, everybody has to be an expert at something.
I also don't care about this issue, it's largely created in the media and Fox apparently loves it, they certainly have you worried about it.
Have fun with it, I see you have also brought Obama into your narrative, all evil derives from him.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin