View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 08:38 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
How can anyone be considered a good deal maker when he shows his hand constantly? Before entering a shutdown where the goal is to get people to believe it is the other side's fault, he took total blame for it. Amatuer move.

He should have read his book that he didn't write.
Again, your side is really getting in the habit of claiming a generalization is true, because you can point to one specific example.

In your other thread, you tried to prove that Obama hatred was as bad as Trump hatred, by listing a few specific examples of Obama hatred. It doesn't work that way. Showing that there was more than zero Obama hatred, doesn't mean that Trump hatred isn't way worse.

Same here. Listing examples of his bad deals, doesn't make him a bad dealmaker. You list all of his deals, compare the good and the bad, and see if the good outweighs the bad, or vice versa.

You know this. But you aren't capable of that degree of fairness because you hate the man.

I concede that I despised Obama, I hated his personality, his style, his policy, almost everything about him. But he did some great things with the economy, and he did some great things in the war on terror.

You need to honestly evaluate the good and the bad Paul. If you ignore the good and fixate on the bad, I admit, he looks pretty damn bad.

How many stories do you think CNN and MSNBC have done, interviewing people who were unemployed but now have good jobs? Or families like mine who received a little bump in take-home pay thanks to the tax cuts?