View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 10:31 AM   #166
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Ok, for the 3rd time pls. show me where I criticized her for proposed cuts? That is a pretty simple ask.
post 138.

Paul, people who receive welfare but also pay income taxes, have a vested interest in eliminating waste, right? you’re saying she has no right to a say. Unless you nosy zero tax, you’re better off of waste is eliminated

I answered your question exactly as you asked

Here’s mine for the third time. Is there meaningful waste in the federal budget.

i answered your question. grow a pair and answer mine.

and funny, when you bash the takers, it’s always bashing those in red states. I’ve never seen you attack the takers in blue states. The people in new haven and hartford and bridgeport are also taking more than they contribute. You’d never, ever attack them though.

Like everything else, it’s ok when democrats who are net takers, criticize the feds. you only start menstruating when republicans do it. I’d bet you can’t show us a single time where you held liberal takers to the same standard you want to hold conservative takers to.

So your concern with people who take more than they give, is quite selective, depending on politics. Which means your concern is completely fake.