View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
wdmso

POTUS Trumps Daily Tweets

I will be posting daily Trump Tweets to highlight his rational and thinned skin and his versions of event just tweets no commentary here are a sample

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

The judge opens up our country to potential terrorists and others that do not have our best interests at heart. Bad people are very happy!

Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!

What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!Iran is playing with fire - they don't appreciate how "kind" President Obama was to them. Not me!

What an amazing comeback and win by the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bob Kraft and Coach B are total winners. Wow!
#SuperBowl -DJT