Thread: obamacare
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #43
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you don't think someone growing up in Greenwich Ct. won't have more advantages that someone growing up in So. Boston?
of course, but so? So you think we should level the playing field? The bulk of my career has been in Boston and there are many guys I know who brag of coming from Southie and are extremely successful.

The govt owes these people nothing, its not their role. The government should enforce equal opportunity and those in the slums and in the best areas have equal opportunity. There are countless success stories.

Theres no need for us to debate, we'll never agree. Im tired of the constant assault on my wages while I have to fund every single things I do and will every pay for by myself. When I did my taxes I was sick to my stomach for days, it was a disgrace and all I ever hear is more, more, more (in my John Fogarty singing voice).

The government made a law that rich people who make money and have an extreme gain on an investment are required, by law, to make a charitable donation to the healthcare of others at the threat of imprisonment and fines is something out founding fathers would have spit at. Its a shame and a sham.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all