View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:07 AM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Thanks for making my point unrealistic Fear ... no different then there coming to take our gun you guy's just re package the same BS and yet theses horrendous things you predict never materlize. . Yet you guys do what you do best disregarded the facts 100,000 gun deaths mutiple mass shootings yearly and barely a word ?. but let a Muslim do the shooting and people are instantly More horrified .. and any rational thinking goes out the window why is it America always needs an enemy real or imagined
"Yet you guys do what you do best disregarded the facts 100,000 gun deaths mutiple mass shootings yearly and barely a word ?"

Barely a word? Says who? You think my side is hesitant to discuss this, or unwilling to offer solutions? Not true. It's just that liberals aren't interested in hearing our proposed solutions, because we talk about things like "responsibility", and the liberal platform makes it clear that they aren't big on the notion of individual responsibility and facing the consequences of one's actions (if you don't believe me, look up where both sides stand on abortion).