View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:35 AM   #31
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
No, he had a chance and didn't do it in his first two years. That was disappointing. Then congress flipped and it was basically off the table. Obama was far from perfect. There are many things he did I disagree with. I wish at times things were done in a more bi-partisan way, but with Mitch McConnells sole goal to make him a one-term president, not much was going to get done.

There is a difference between not getting a campaign promise done and a lie.

Trump lies, daily. He lies about the wall. He lies about the funding for the wall. He lies about improvements in the wall, which was basically the same process the last two administrations have done. He lies about 10 terrorists, he lies about Saudi Arabia.

See the difference?
OMG, when you started listing his lies, I was thinking; I don't have time to read all of them I have work to do. He lied about China buying soybeans again to appease the media and farmers, he and Pompeo lie when they say there is no conclusive evidence the Saudi leader ordered the killing, he and his lap dogs lie to make their claims work in Trumps head and to the state news at Fox. Although I have to give congrats to Fox actually asking Pompeo the hard questions about MBS and his involvement.