View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #48
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Benghazi was a manufactured scandal by the right... Niger four American soldiers lost their lives — (no outrage from the right)

making fun of special olympians

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' (in the context of a bad joke )

Donald Trump’s Worst Mocking Disabled Reporter
Trump insisted, “I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled."Trump has denied that he meant to mock the reporter, Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition affecting the joints.

context used his name failing about attacking the article with a name
some apology

using the irs as a weapon against conservatives

But the russian investigation is a witch hunt??/

us government gave weapons to mexican drug dealers.
funny 2006- 2011 was only an issue with Obama ?

unwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5]

trampling on the rights of christians and catholics...

mandating health-insurance policies should cover birth-control services for women, really that's your attack christians and catholics...

holding trump to very, very different standards than you held obama to.

thats clearly you hold Trump to very different standard then you held Obama.. your past posts and present are a clear window in to that world ...he’s not anywhere near as gross as trump.. does not equal objectivity

let me be clear even a good economy isn't enough,, there is nothing good Trump could do besides resign from office that could make up for the damage he has inflicted on the Nation our world standing our institutions our environment and the office of the POTUS will take decades to get the trust back if ever

the above is not imaginary its based on Trumps words and actions ..
It is actually pretty funny how we look at things depending on where we stand politically. While there are some folks who say we can not recover from Trump and the impact his actions have upon our standing in the world,there are just as many that felt the same way about Obama and some of the foolishness that the country endured under his leadership. If nothing else,Trump has effectively demonstrated that stupid decisions and policies are easy to reverse. Some of these incessantly whining liberals have to learn to just shut up and roll with these changes while gaining an understanding that we get the government we deserve. As long as we have guys like Wayne,whose daily mission is to wake up and literally cry because he is butt hurt, then we will be reminded as to why and how we got here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN