View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Benghazi was a manufactured scandal by the right... Niger four American soldiers lost their lives — (no outrage from the right)

making fun of special olympians

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' (in the context of a bad joke )

Donald Trump’s Worst Mocking Disabled Reporter
Trump insisted, “I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled."Trump has denied that he meant to mock the reporter, Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition affecting the joints.

context used his name failing about attacking the article with a name
some apology

using the irs as a weapon against conservatives

But the russian investigation is a witch hunt??/

us government gave weapons to mexican drug dealers.
funny 2006- 2011 was only an issue with Obama ?

unwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5]

trampling on the rights of christians and catholics...

mandating health-insurance policies should cover birth-control services for women, really that's your attack christians and catholics...

holding trump to very, very different standards than you held obama to.

thats clearly you hold Trump to very different standard then you held Obama.. your past posts and present are a clear window in to that world ...he’s not anywhere near as gross as trump.. does not equal objectivity

let me be clear even a good economy isn't enough,, there is nothing good Trump could do besides resign from office that could make up for the damage he has inflicted on the Nation our world standing our institutions our environment and the office of the POTUS will take decades to get the trust back if ever

the above is not imaginary its based on Trumps words and actions ..
benghazi- other western nations and the red cross had pulled out, they saw the danger. Stephens has asked
multiple times for security which was denied. The fight lasted 13 hours and no help came. then the administration repeatedly blamed an american citizen for making a video.

which of those points did i manufacture?

why do you claim i said the russianinvestigation is a witch hunt? can you read? seriously, do you know how to read? i’ve said many times that there should be an investigation, and if he did anything wrong he should face it. is that going too fast for you? does that sound like i’m painting the investigation as a witch hunt?

Oh, obama apologizes for making fun of special olympians, which to you, meansnit never happened? so a scandal isn’t a scandal if the person apologized? wdmso, that makes all kinds of sense

on obamacare and christianity, you shouldnget some facts. the supreme court ruled that obamacare trampled on the religious beliefs of christians. these business owners were willing to provide birth control when there’s a legitimate health need ( many women have real health needs for the pill), they did not want to be forced to provide pills that are designed to be abortion-producing. the court, not me, said it was unconstitutional.

what damage has trump done, which can only be fixed by resigning? please benspecific...sires he’s a morally bankrupt reptile, so was bill clinton. just because you really reallly dislike him? i really really disliked obama, but i gave him credit when it was due, and i counted the days. i didn’t surrender my sanity like you guys.

i have no issue with the trump scandals you listed, though i don’t know why they are pertinent. i admit trump had many scandals. the point i was making, was a response to someone who said that obama had no scandals. clearly he did, and you cannot refute that by pointing to someone else’s scandals.

you say it’s not a scandal if one apologizes. unreal.

i listed obamas scandals to show his term was not scandal free, and you can’t help but go on an anti trump diatribe. you’re completely obsessed. two more years probably, hang in there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-13-2018 at 07:35 AM..