Thread: And I am Done!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 03:21 PM   #24
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
On accomplishments they are close but other than getting shot by a lunatic, Regan didn’t come close the having to deal with the media bias, the internet and people on fishing forums bashing every single move he made and the democrats going completely off the deep end.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yeah, I guess your right. Reagan didn't come close... Especially when you look at turnover, convictions and jailing of presidential advisors...

Sorry Ronnie. I have to consider the big picture. And this president is doing as much bashing as he is getting in all media forums...

And I am sick of being lied to by the Chief Executive. Pretty simple what he needs to stop doing.

Tell me this; What would you do if Leo were to start a pattern of repetitive lying? To you? Over and over again? Would you just start accepting what he says as truth because he keeps saying it? Or would you tell him to stop?

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.