View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:58 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Why do you assume there will be riots? When liberals don't get their way, when have they ever rioted? Don't they usually respond by starting grass-roots campaigns, writing letters to their congressmen, etc??

It's an unbelievable story, many fascinating angles.

It might be exactly the mobilizing tempest that the left needed to prevent a rout in November.

And I hope Samuel Alito has someone tasting his food and starting his car for him. Instead of pooling our money to buy Powerball tickets, I suggest we pool our money to take out a life insurance policy on Samuel Alito.

If it's even true...who knows if it's the most recent draft? Drafts change, that's why they call it a draft.

MSNBC and CNN are saying untold millions of women will die in back alley abortions. But even if Roe is repealed, liberal states will continue to provide safe (for the mother, that is) abortions. Why would anyone be stupid enough to reach for a coat hanger instead of driving to a Planned Parenthood in the next state over? I just don't see how repealing Roe has a huge practical effect, though obviously travel makes the logistics harder, but nowhere near impossible. I can't see many states outlawing abortion. Only the reddest of red states.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-03-2022 at 08:12 AM..