Thread: H-Bomb
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:04 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Paul -

"And you had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that. But I’ll say it right now"

There were two groups there at the same time. They are both disgusting. Is one worse than the other? Probably.

That's not "defending Nazis", not even close.

"to watch the apologists"

If you think I am a Trump apologist, you don't know what "apologist" means. I hate the guy. But I hate him for the things he has actually said and done.

If you have no quarrel with Obama meeting with Sharpton dozens of times, it's the height of hypocrisy for you to say that anyone standing next to a racist, should leave the premises, or they are a racist. Try making that wrong.

I don't need to change any of my criticisms of Obama. My criticisms were based on facts (well some were clearly personal as I didn't like the guy), and I don't hold Trump to a lower standard. The double standard is on your side. Again, on one hand you have no problem with Obama meeting with Sharpton dozens of times. On the other hand, you say Trump should denounce everyone that was standing next to the racists. How is that, in any way, consistent?

"really only his crassness and lying". His disgusting views towards women, too. When he exhibits true racist behaviors, I'll criticize him for it. I won't fabricate it.