View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:18 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Spence - the senate democrats said the GOP bill was the latest assault on women’s health.

i will ask yet again...if the baby is born alive and the umbilical cord has been cut, please tell me how caring for the baby, can effect the moms health?

When your beliefs render you incapable of responding to these questions, perhaps it’s time to rethink some beliefs.

“my body, my choice!!!”

“ conservatives love the fetus, hate the person!!!”

“keep your rosaries
off my ovaries!!!”

I will be curious to see how celebrating late term abortions for any reason, literally celebrating that, and denying care to babies born alive, plays in the rust belt.

they’re doing everything they possibly can, to re elect Trump. Biden would win 45 states, but he’d never survive the primaries.

the next freak to throw his hat in the ring will be Robert Francis (Beto, please don’t think of me as white!!!) O’Roarke, a jillionaire white guy, whose claim to fame is coming in second in a two person senate race, and saying that not only do we not need new walls, we should tear down the existing walls. i don’t think he goes to too many MENSA picnics.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-28-2019 at 07:24 AM..