View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #18
detbuch

[QUOTE=wdmso;1117165]detbuch I found this on youtube it must be applied to all Baptist because it came from you tube..

If the people in your video were foreigners who applied for immigration or refugee status, should we welcome them, or even allow them, into the country?

WDMSO: "PS if the Pakistan clip surprised you you haven't be paying attention .. what the guy said has been going on for decades"

It didn't surprise me. I have been paying attention for quite awhile. I, personally, don't want such people to enter our country. I, personally, don't want institutes or schools or community centers or street organizers to teach or preach or encourage such bigoted, undemocratic, totalitarian, anti-constitutional, dangerous rubbish in our country.

And I don't think the British people want that either. Yet it has happened there and spreading. How did that happen?

And I don't want political correctness to blind us to reality so as not to hurt the feelings of those who are not able to put their own house in order.

WDMSO: "So was he arrested for doing what you said he was doing ??"

To which "he" are you referring. The assassin in the first video was arrested by the Pakistani authorities, convicted by a Pakistani court, then the devout Pakistani Muslims protested and threatened so vehemently that the Pakistani Court system decided to stop the process and the assassin was effectively let go.

The "he" in the second video, the "shayk," the leader of COVENTRY SUNNI in Britain was not arrested. They have, or pretend to have, free speech in Britain. The British Muslim "Shayk," as did the Pakistani Muslims, vehemently proclaimed that the Pakistani assassin was justified and duty bound by the tenets of Islam to do the killing. And he called for all true Muslims to defend Islam against non-believers and against secular legal systems with whatever force, even killing, necessary to protect their faith. Even if it meant sacrificing their own life.

It is this type of internal Islamic influence that is the real source, the real recruitment, of fighters for ISIS from non-Islamic countries. Not Trump.

And if the patterns that have developed in Europe are the trend, then Islamic councils or courts will eventually be demanded by Islamic communities when they grow large enough. As they have done in the UK and the rest of Western Europe. And more videos will be disseminated to inspire the spiritual jihad to defend and spread Islam.

Here's an article from one of your previous sources, the Gatestone Institute:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2...aria-hezbollah

WDMSO: "didn't have to look that hard The Americans: 15 Who Left the United States to Join ISIS" [url]http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/americans-15-who-left-united-states-join-isis-n573611[/url/][QUOTE]

I was referring to the video of the British Shayk as being the type that is harder to find. Probably because it is too revealing of what Islam really is, not what reformers want it to be. And maybe it's not that hard to find such videos (and there are many), but one has to be looking on pro-Islamic sites rather than politically correct ones.

The article you cite seems to confirm the danger of true, devout, Islam as it really is, as the British Shayk promotes it, rather than what we want Islam to become. The 15 Americans were inspired to be "more religious," or "more devout." To answer the call to fight for the faith. They "embraced Islam." One claimed "It's Islam over everything." Where do young religious idealists get their inspiration? Do they just dream up something out of thin air? Or are they inspired by the fervent messages like those put out by the Shayk?

And the danger of true Islam, as it is, when large Muslim enclaves develop, as is being revealed in Europe, is reason, in my opinion, to be highly selective when allowing immigrants into our country. Eventually, if it is not soon "reformed," true Islam will spread its war against democratic values into the West itself. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Last edited by detbuch; 02-19-2017 at 11:42 AM..