Thread: 2016
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #15
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

I remember when I was a freshman in high school, barely. We had to find people to run for class officers we were told. I looked at a buddy of mine, his nickname was pig. I said (blank) should run. Nobody objected. Well pig for president became the hue and cry of the majority of the freshman, because the "pig" was elected. It wasn't ridicule to do what we did, but it was prophetic, and afterall it was 1965. It was easy as one, two, three. Deval Patrick says no, but he is really saying yes, trying to push Hillary politely aside by riding on Air Force One with President shuck and jive, who is more akin to an educated street urchin that woke up one day living in the White House. Everytime he walks to the podium he has the accentuated shoulder fade from right to left then back to center. Who we put into the White House gets worse and worse every fours years from my perspective, democrat or republican, and I dont see any change compentency-wise coming anytime in the near future. The whole political process is just as absurd as getting "pig" elected president of our freshman class in high school.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Swimmer; 03-10-2014 at 08:38 AM..