View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 02:26 PM   #29
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
So in 2021 there were seven mass shootings in Europe--33 killed and 79 injured. Are those acceptable numbers? Would 40 dead and 100 injured be acceptable? Would 50 dead and 110 injured be an acceptable number for mass shootings in the U.S. Would guns not be a problem with those numbers.

What is the acceptable number of deaths and injures from mass shootings in the U.S. below which guns would not be the problem and above which they would be the problem?

My response was to Pete F in which he quoted "world" as saying "We don't have mass shootings."

That is blatantly false, as my response showed. And in other parts of the world, such as Africa and the Americas south of our border, the numbers are worse than ours.

So, what's the magic number of deaths and injuries at which we will be OK with guns, and above which guns are the culprit?
Nobody believes (or at least I don’t) no mass shootings happen elsewhere, but it really is unique to the US in terms of the numbers, we are well over 200 deaths for the year. Way too many guns and way to easy for anyone to get their hands on one. Both sides of the isle really need to figure this out or this disconnected society will continue to kill our own children.