Thread: Judge Kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #77
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What are you afraid would happen, exactly, if you admitted I had a point.

I never ever said teaching was her only source of wealth. Liberals, when backed into a corner, like to respond to things that no one ever said, when they can’t reapind to what was actually said.

Try to follow..

Warren criticized banks for profiting off of college students. But warren made north of $400k teaching at Harvard. So why is it ok for her to make a lot of money off college kids spending a fortune on school, but evil when banks do it?

Here, I will make it a fill in the blank for you.

I, Pete F, think it’s ok for warren to make a fortune off of kids paying for college, and I think it’s ok For her to attack banks for doing the same exact thing, because ____________
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Not the exact same thing at all.
The college could choose anyone to work there and was not required to employ Ms Warren.
The students had no other options and are not told the ramifications of financing their college educations, now I do feel that they are definitely culpable in their choices but I have no more objection to her attacking banks for their practices than I do of Trump attacking Phizer for their pricing.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin