View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:00 AM   #105
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
maybe just exterminate them and be done with these deplorables....

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?...I know some of them too

it's always good when Germany starts treating a segment of their population harshly...I heard Italy is too...
It’s a sad day when the goal is to keep Americans out of the Hospitals so Americans with other issues are not left on the sidewalk waiting for a bed

But people on the right and other anti vax people seem to not care who’s on the sidewalk ! And twist this vaccine as a form of control or an attack on their freedom.

The word freedom is now attached to any argument or topic from conservatives they agree or disagree with .

We are lucky today’s GOP and it’s supporters were not around during WW 1 or WW 2. Food, gas and clothing were rationed. Communities conducted scrap metal drives. They would be crying about their freedoms as individuals. but they would have been on board. With Japanese Americans having their rights as citizens stripped from them that much is certain

It’s funny the entire world sees being unvaccinated for what it is. A problem to society. regardless of right wing media is saying they the vaccines are doing just what they were designed to keep people out of the hospital …

someone should ask rand Paul what happened to natural immunity?

Op-Ed: Rand Paul: the ophthalmologist "The science proves people with natural immunity should skip COVID vaccines"

That’s the unvaccinated source of info people like rand or the usual YouTube tictok or FB or Twitter full of info and empty on experience and credentials

I know a family of 4 2had Covid 1st time around and 2 did not all got the vaccine and now all 4 tested positive.. what changed the virus
Changed it became more transmissible than delta but we and the world got lucky it’s not as deadly
But conservatives and anti vax people across the globe are the same it’s about only about them .

But they cry foul when their inaction causes Governments to deny them access to people and places fine them or raise their insurance rates because they are a RISK or provide no coverage at all if the do get sick and hospitalized , and send them the. Bill .

Imagine if all these people refusing the vaccines in the United States were Muslim. Imagine the rights outrage

Last edited by wdmso; 01-08-2022 at 10:07 AM..