View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 02:46 PM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I think you missed his point and since I know Pete is a research ninja, I will assume his figures for the past 50 years are somewhat accurate. You are talking a couple years, trends don't happen in a couple years, why not respond to the trend he pointed out?

You I'm certain can agree that had covid not happened and Trump still lost to Biden due to his POS moral compass, you couldn't predict how Biden might have faired. The flip side might also be true, but in light of Trumps rapid quest to hold onto power, I don't think this country (other than the cult members) would have done all that well.

Carry on gentlemen.
if his stats were correct, blue states would be swimming in surpluses and republicans couldn’t get elected to any office.

you can assume he’s right all
day long.

Can you tell me by what logic you’d give biden credit for the drop in unemployment that he presided over, but claim he has no responsibility for the many awful things that he’s presided over?

i didnt miss any point. Look at the financial
health of blue states. And i don’t mean the financial health of the people who live there. I mean the financial health of the actual state.

Which states are people
fleeing, which states are they fleeing to?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device