View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:32 AM   #22
Rockfish9

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
what bruce said about pi calls- we can hardly buy one in our favor. our recievers get molested w/o a call. our db's ( when they're near opposing recievers ) get called iffin they fart on them...just saying. something gotten into bradys head- he's hesitant to step up and stay in the pocket- very jittery. and brandon lloyd needs mo' speed and new hands- he's got everything else.
Mankins and Conoley were out.. that would be enough to give Brady a few jitters.. I think he misses Mat Light...

It shouldn't ( so WE think) have been that close.. on the other hand.. it's good to see them win an ugly game.. they haven't won one of them in a long time.. lest we forget.. they used to play alot of ugly games.. as much as I hate Rex Ryan.. he get's those guy's to play well.. especialy in the division... he is a good coach... I just can't stand his bravado.. but I respect his abilities..

I still see most of their problems as "fixable".. no doubt some of the calls are B.S.... Rex whining to the officials before the game probably doesn't help. but that is foot ball... the offence left alot of plays on the field...time to enjoy what we have.. we could be rooting for the Chiefs or the Browns... BTW.. how about that vaunted Ravens D...

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote