View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 10:44 AM   #82
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when the previous administration used pepper spray at the border, did you express concern? or is it only problematic to you, when the potus is a republican?

how about we have one set of rules for what’s acceptable and what’s not, and we apply those rules consistently, regardless of the party of the potus? What do you say?

When obama does it, it’s worthy of the nobel peace prize.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...order-in-2013/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
once again you cant see the forest through the Trees

and justify it with with more whataboutism .. While completely ignoring how Trump has set the table and he has given what they call His commander's intent

The White House has authorized active-duty military troops stationed along the southwest border to use lethal force

Trump himself also suggested that the US troops US-Mexico border could use deadly force and fire on someone in the migrant caravan if the person threw rocks or stones at them.

I have no issue using tear gas to disperse any Mob after a superbowl or on the border but I assure you obama never restricted border agent rules of engagement.. nor did he personally give them the green light like Trumps has .. but it seems those on the right have adopted the everyone's done it... argument ....