View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I could care less if "he" fails or succeeds but his successes should be the countries success. Giving everyone (regardless of income) $ is stupid. The virus hasn't really caused me any hardships or effected me personally (lost an Uncle to the virus and a bunch of others but they were all old and limits my time w/my dad) other than I've increased my donations to food banks. So I wasn't infavor of giving everyone $2K or even $600 (I don't think I'll get any money but not sure). I'm damn lucky.

The reason he wasn't going to sign the bill even though his admin. was negotiating it for months is one of the reasons I dislike him. He could have voice his concerns earlier or told the people on his staff who were neg. to change the bill but he waited until the last min. to display his strength while making the people who are suffering suffer more. He prob. wasn't even aware of the details of the neg. bc he didn't read his briefing papers, listen at briefings and was playing golf all weekend.

He is a lazy, unprepared, ignorant person who surrounds himself with vile people (Sydney Powell, Michael Flynn, etc).
Are they proposing giving everyone ( regardless of income) money? i saw an earlier bill that had income caps of 150k for a couple.

Trump is lazy? i’ve read he’s one of those guys who only needs 4 hours of sleep and regularly put in 15 hour days when he was in the private sector. is he a murderer too?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device