View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 05:05 AM   #6
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Looks like same plumber on the house we built on sawdy pond. He Put toilet on wrong side of bathroom right in front of door on one bathroom. Never ran water lines to master jacuzzi which wasn't discovered till after bathroom was done and tiled. Had to rip up both tiled floors and redo. And he didn't cap lines that were supposed to be run to jacuzzi tub so when home owner turned water on to water his grass it rained through to first floor destroying ceiling and bamboo floors so we got to redo those too. That's what happens when home owner "knows a really good plumber that's gonna give him a really good deal" that he prefers to use over our guy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Wow...what a huge mess! Could be the same plumber....or maybe a brother from a different mother.
We've had three different plumbing contractors over the last ten years... same piss poor workmanship and results.

The plumber should always be the one to turn on the main for the first time, with help to watch and listen for leaks...or uncapped lines!

Just yesterday a plumber comes to me and asks to borrow a phillips bit, So I say, sure, and he follows me over to my cordless drill case. I go to remove the bit from the driver and he says he would like to borrow the driver too. I say OK and tell him it's brand new. He says "Yeah I got one just like it out in the truck"

Last edited by Rmarsh; 03-20-2018 at 05:16 AM..
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote