View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
scottw

sorry Rock, I was getting to my opinion like you asked but was also doing the dishes...it simple...the goal of the "Green" movement is anything but job creation..in fact the history is clearly working against industry, guys like Green Czar Van Jones have done little more than use the green movement as a vehical for his Marxist rantings, have you listened to any of his speeches?...with someone like him handing out money to his various "special interests" and the kind of folks that Harry Reid congratulated for writing the stimulus bill it's not likely that a whole lot of jobs...even green ones will be created in this way, more likely a bunch of well funded anti-capitalist organizations running around, just like France right now......can you define for me a "green job"?... and can you provide any evidence that there will be a substantial number of green jobs created to replace those that will be lost to cap and trade and the other regulations that the Van Jones types would heap on industry ? I think this is what they discovered in Spain, government dollars thrown at the green movement produced very little if your goal was substantial job creation through green technology...sound real nice though doesn't it? Green Technology...Industry of Alternative Energy

hey, you are getting awfully close to the big day right?...

Last edited by scottw; 09-09-2009 at 08:17 PM..