View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #7
Jenn

Yeah I take "lists" with a grain of salt.

This particular list had many I have tried and many I never heard of. Of the ones I tried some were of no surprise to make the list and oters I thought "really"? Like Clogston said the Ruthless Rye I could do without alltogether....but in the end it's all a matter of taste and thats all that matters to each individual. I absolutelty love some beers while my friends will hate them and visa vesra. Thats the beauty of having options. To me beer "lists" are new suggestions to try, maybe even a challenge. For example I absolutelty LOVE Sierra Celebration come winter, but in summer I want something else. Does it desreve number one or top ten? No, even though I love it. This is the beauty of the craft beer revolution (if you will). So many options and I love to try as many as I can but there are always the ones I cant help going back too. Sometimes they are not the most "prestigious" either. For example whenever I have Long Trail ales I say "why dont I buy these more often"? Overall I think they are a good staple and good beer but they never make "the lists"

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote