View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:06 PM   #164
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
There were 100% unvaccinated before there was a vaccine. Yet deaths aren't dropping meaningfully, even though, what, 65% are vaccinated?

Jim 99% of those dying are unvaccinated why do you keep missing that part

During the 1st wave the original we locked down during the 1st covid and many states had mask mandates all contributed in reducing Deaths over all

then when the Vaccine came out and the right railed against it and Mask mandates then delta showed and Delta was worse than and more contagious but the right kept beating the anti vax drum yet Vaccines rates increased

Now omicron virus is raging 4x contagious different from Delta but the usual suspects are once again beating the anti virus Mantra saying now it look People who are vaccinated are getting covid (like it's the original ) or back to its no worse than the Flu (if your vaccinated that is) and yet again it's the unvaccinated filling the hospitals beds and Conservatives insisting its all a lie

we see the conspiracy Like covid deaths was being inflated

or they died from pneumonia not covid when in fact that covid caused the pneumonia simplistic excuses now used against Doctors who the right now considers enemies ! who are lying about covid and who dies from covid they need to attack because of their believe in conspiracy theories and all academia
is in on the Fraud

it's a recurring theme in all conservatives arguments
i’m not missing anything. i agree with you that most deaths are among the unvaccinated.

but since there were no vaccinated for most of Rrumos time dealing with covid, why are deaths higher now ( when tens of millions are vaccinated) than a year ago?

if vaccines prevent the vaccine vibrates from dying, shouldnt deaths decrease after the availability of the vaccine? there were MORE unvaccinated in 2020 than in 2021. so if this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, why did deaths increase after half of america got vaccinated?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device