Thread: And I am Done!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #8
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Ross you are in the wrong place if you think names and insults don’t come your way if you disagree with their views, you possibly will be spared as you aren’t a regular. The bar for greatness, for civility, for right not wrong and adherence to laws has been set so low, it’s really amazing at times.

There is no acceptance here that we all have a right to our views of this administration and when we express our disgust over what we see as wrong, the band of bullies bring insults, even going so far as to involve your family members. In a forum like this it’s easy to act that way as there are no immediate consequences, no penalty for ones actions, it’s not unlike the bullying children are subject to on social media. I don’t loose sleep over it, it’s more of a commentary on their characters and that crap rolls right off my back.

Take away the phones, the internet and put those same remarks in someone’s face and the consequences are usually immediate and might have you looking up at blue sky from your backside.

I to voted last time against this con man and viewed him just like all the republican hypocrites voiced so passionately when running against him and will again. Go back and listen to the 2015/2016 videos of Graham, Cruz, Romney and others when describing Trump to a tea and look at them now, only one has a pair.

SD and his side kicks can now had their two cents.
I'm glad you don't lose sleep