View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 04:51 PM   #2
Rockfish9

Just bottled 3 different brews today
.9/3 I brewed an Octoberfest larger.. I used my Grainfather to ferment, and then larger, I was able to sustain 38 until I bottled it today... 9/11 I brewed a Sons of liberty Sam Adam's winter larger clone ,I built a cooler box for carboy , that in conjunction with the cool stix and chiller kept the brew at 40 degrees. This brew has nutmeg,cinnamon and bitter orange peel steeped in vodka, then added the day before botteling
.. I also bottled a spiced winter warmer ale, this one has vanilla bean , cinimon,and bitter orange, steeped in 14 ounc of spiced rum, added at botteling..I made a red honey wheat earlier this summer, I think that will be my next brew,it is delicious and everyone that had it took some home..that one used a lb..of wild flower honey..I made a black IPA..the recipe name is 3 and out.. aptly named, 1 puts me on my @$$..at 12% ABV, it's a sipping IPA, malty, delicious, but kicks like a mule..

The new electric brew pot is the cat's meow..this thing is so accurate and fast.. easy clean up too..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote