Thread: GOP punishment
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 08:17 AM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i agree, we need infastructure funding and i give trump a big fat F for not doing it when he had the chance. if this money is spent wisely, it could be a very productive thing.

what’s your take on Manchin and Sinema holding up the 3.5 trillion social spending bill because they feel it’s not a good bill? are they as heroic as the republicans who put party loyalty aside to do what they thought was right?

have you seen the way manchin and sinema are being ripped apart by the left? curious why that didn’t bother you, since that happened first. aggressive crowds surrounding them ( getting harassed in the bathroom), media tearing them a new one, other elected democrats punishing them. that was all acceptable?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Reporters have been mugging politicians in Washington forever and there is a huge difference between the criticism the far left has heaped on those two, compared to what the far right has unleashed on those 13 voting for their constituents and not party lines. What’s happening on the right is getting extreme, primarily because they have only one goal, to make it impossible for Biden to be successful. If you posted a characterization of you killing your supervisor and suggesting the CEO be murdered, you would soon be out the door and likely being interviewed by police, yet this is ok for an elected official according to the lack of censure on the right.

As for the second bill, I really don’t know enough about everything in it, but a lot I agree with. Putting money into helping Americans get back to work and having the upper crust pay their fare share for a chance.