View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:17 AM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim So do you have the ability to to see things objectively?

You are a 100% correct he lied under oath as POTUS...

About a blow job .....

when presented in context with white water and all the other Conservative investigations against clintons and blue dress is the best they could do.. its speaks a lot about your party historically

But when confronted with Guilty pleas lining up against Trumps inner circle all the information ... you want impeachable offense?? are you suggesting its a witch hunt ?, it wont be for lying he'll never testify under oath

you falsely claim I want him impeached regardless of whether or not he committed an impeachable offense, because you don’t like him

He is an embarrassment to the united states a Liar a bully and has no respect for the institutions of the US ... your correct I do not like Him because of his actions his words not solely because he has an R next to his name . vote him out or impeach him were stuck with him for 2 more years as this plays out anyway ...

he is the only captain of a ship who is not responsible for anything his people do or say while the serve under him??
i’m way more objective than you. i thought Bill Clinton was a decent president who was a scumbag. as with trump, i’m not nearly as concerned with bedside manner as i am with results. But when he was obviously guilty of committing a crime, i was in favor of impeachment. He also got disbarred. When lawyers feel youvare too unethical to associate with them, that’s really something.

I say the same exact thing about Trump. A good president who is also clearly a scumbag. I want him investigated ( some say he will be indicted, some like liberal alan dershowitz say there’s zero evidence he broke the law). if he broke the law, he has to pay for it. if he didn’t, let’s move on at some point?

I’m way way more consistent and objective than you are, im applying the same exact standards to clinton and trump. Zero difference. Zip.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device