View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:23 AM   #52
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim So do you have the ability to to see things objectively?

You are a 100% correct he lied under oath as POTUS...

About a blow job .....

when presented in context with white water and all the other Conservative investigations against clintons and blue dress is the best they could do.. its speaks a lot about your party historically

But when confronted with Guilty pleas lining up against Trumps inner circle all the information ... you want impeachable offense?? are you suggesting its a witch hunt ?, it wont be for lying he'll never testify under oath

you falsely claim I want him impeached regardless of whether or not he committed an impeachable offense, because you don’t like him

He is an embarrassment to the united states a Liar a bully and has no respect for the institutions of the US ... your correct I do not like Him because of his actions his words not solely because he has an R next to his name . vote him out or impeach him were stuck with him for 2 more years as this plays out anyway ...

he is the only captain of a ship who is not responsible for anything his people do or say while the serve under him??
as for trump not respecting things...from where i sit, he respects people like me, he respects cops, he respects the military, a hell of a lot more than Obama ever did. Those things may not matter to some people, but they matter to me. Also, you let me know when the Little Sisters Of The Poor successfully sue Trump for trampling on their religious rights ( that happened with Obama, also with Hobby Lobby), and let me know when Trump is using the IRS as a club against political opponents.

it doesn’t bother you when obama disrespects fundamental institutions, or when he trampled on the constitution when it served his agenda. you only get worked up when trump does it. That’s the textbook definition of a hypocrite.

Try making that wrong...go ahead.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device