View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #48
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Are you just making this stuff up? If it bothers you to the core I'd think you'd try to actually understand the situation.

The protests happened primarily before Rice ever hit the talk shows. The Admin released a video not to apologize but to affirm our tolerance because people were dying in Pakistan.

A huge part of this story that's been lost is how big the reaction to the video really was. I said a half dozen protests above, that's just at US diplomatic missions, there were dozens and dozens of protests globally, many violent, with several dozen killed. Put the email (if you actually read it) in context of reality and it's quite appropriate.

Some are so consumed with attacking Obama and Hillary they want the entire story to be about a lie regardless of the truth...perhaps that is the lie.

-spence
The protest became a big story because the Obama administration wanted to be the story. They are responsible for much of the violence in Pakistan and other places . You have your timeframe wrong Spence .
You are the one that makes #^&#^&#^&#^& up
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device